Sunday, October 10, 2010

all about me and you-alls.

Selama agak sebulan aku tak membuat sebarang luahan rase kat sini. Ini kerana kesibukan dengan esaimen, presentation, test. Di dalam kesibukan ni, aku ada la juga masa aku spent time dengan my fellas.
Semalam, kitorang ada modul. mendaki bukit bauk. sakit-sakit badan ni. maklumlah, da lame xbuat aktiviti2 lasak ni.
sedikit gambar2 sepanjang modul dan aktiviti sampingan lain.

sukaneka d'hoteliers

 
6.45 pm at the beach





panjat bukit bauk




Tomorrow, there will be another test and presentation. Lotsa works to do tonight.  I need to rest. Tired already with all the works. Bertimbun2.sigh
Anyway, this my last sem. So, i need to focus on my study to achieve my dreams in having ANC awards. Wish me luck.*winks

thanx to all my fellas for all the support towards our ETR esaimen, EVERLOVE SWEET HOME. even though the presentation are killing us, congrats for the wonderful presentation ever. good job girls!

 THE END.
"smile as usual and be nice to everybody even they doesn't like you."

2 comments: