Friday, August 20, 2010

i miss u!

Hye.
 OMG !! i really2 miss u now. i haven't see for about 2 months already. After raya i will miss u. I will miss u when i'm alone here by myself. No one will help me anymore afterwards. No one can hear my story anymore. Sharing the story between us. The moments that i love the most. I love u more than i do to my others lover.
I will miss u damn much when u not here besides me. 

Muhammad Fikri



My bestie, bf little bro. Aku memang rapat gila dengan dia ni. Dari kecik sampai sumer da besar da boleh pikir dengan matang. Yeke? haha. Apa2 masalah aku mesti aku kongsi dengan dia ni sebab jarak aku dengan dia xjauh. Dan sebab itu jugak la kitorang slalu banding2 dalam sumer perkara. haha 

Dia ni memang anak kesayangan family coz dia sangat pandai dari aku.haha Kebijaksanaan dia terbukti apabila dapat 10A's dalam SPM. Aku bangga gila. Family aku lagi la. Dia memang berhak dapat tu sebab dia sangat rajin belajar sehinggakan aku jarang nampak dia kat rumah sebab selalu sangat study kat sekolah.

Raya tahun ni adalah raya terakhir dia kat Malaysia bersama family tercinta coz he further his stdy at Russian in medic..waaaa. sedih gila coz aku akan kehilangan seorang adik yang sangat baik. Da la jauh. Nanti nak jumpa pun da susah.. waaaaa



Xpela. Dia dapat pg sana pun aku da bangga. Dah tercapai cita2 dia nak study abroad. Aku ni je kat cini.haha 
 I hope he will be nice there and will become a successful doctor. Senang la nanti kalau aku sakit ke ape kan. Boleh check free jer.. hiks

THE END OF HIS STORY.

Now, my story. *wink
Recently i always thinking of you. I don't know why. Maybe because i had my period time.haha
Honestly, i still remember the memories between us, Still cannot delete it from my hard disk and throw it away to recycle bin. There are too many thing we do together. And i miss those things. I miss the way we walk together, i miss every single thing about you. I wish that we will be like this. hiks


 But, the faith has write that we are not meant to be together. I accept it.
AND still i miss you! 
I always try to forget you but the memories are too strong just like the virus in my lappy.
 AND i promise to myself that i will vanish you from my life one day. I PROMISE !


when i love you. =)

THAT'S ALL. THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment