Monday, November 22, 2010

Guilty.

guilty is mine !

I am a woman who does not like to burden others to search for  a comfort. that's so not me.  i really appreciate all what you do but sometimes it was suffocating me. I feel very guilty when asking for your help to solve my problem. its either to have you or not. i still need you to help me. but in the same time, i get red in the face because i be too choosy make a choice about the house.
its not really about the house. its about the price of the rent. for me, it is too high as i'm not from the rich. i can't afford it. besides the deposit not sure can be taken afterwards.its really2 burden me. i can't think about it anymore or else i will be insane.haha
i just hoping that this problem will be settle soon. 
too many problems. if there still problems, i will try to change my practical place as i don't want to have this problem anymore that are sooooo suffocating me right now. i just want this to be over very sooooon.
sorry for everything, i really appreciate you and thank you very much for helping me this far !
i love you always !

No comments:

Post a Comment