Monday, November 29, 2010

the end of November.

ends of November will inviting December to my life. this means welcoming the new life of myself. i'm going to have practical training to the last for about 4 months. its a long time for me i guess cos i am too lazy to have my practical again this semester.

tonight is the last  night that i can sleep well and comfortably on my bed that are mellow and accompanied by my lovely baby dolls. i will miss it !!

lot of things happen along the way to the ends of November. my dad got sick. he cannot stand anymore. wore diapers now. gotta to take care of him so much. need to be feed. need to wash. every single things he had to have person to help him. while i still around here, i will help him in every way that are possible for me to do that. its a kind of repay for what he had done years back to raise all of us. i love you dad !

i have my semester break by doing nothing except eat.haha nothing more than that. i can't hanging around with my fellas as they still have final exam. i can't go anywhere as they are not here. just a bored semester break. its okay to have more time to relax but when its too much, can't stand it anymore without doing anything.

the day after today, i will go to Shah Alam to have my practical training at GRAND BLUEWAVE hotel. its 4STAR hotel. quite big hotel in Shah Alam. hopefully everything gonna be okay there.

lately, the memories of him keep spinning in my head over and over. i miss him a lot !

wish me luck for the practical !

ANNYEONG !!

No comments:

Post a Comment